Do you have someone at your church who teaches parenting skills?
If you do, praise God. If you don't, you need someone to teach, encourage and equip parents.
You may want to start with a Parent/Grandparent Appreciation Celebration.
This parent appreciation concert encourages and celebrates the faithfulness of Christian parents and grandparents. Your congregation will enjoy anointed singing, a little humor and a message that will touch the hearts of all who are concerned about raising this generation to be adults who love and serve the Lord. And it is also a great way to build a partnership between parents, pastors and teachers.
Or you may prefer to start with one or more of the many parenting topics listed below. Dr. Mary Willock
presents Bible-based, practical, life-changing strategies that will help your children develop caring attitudes and responsible behavior.
Topics for Church Services, Conferences or Weekend Retreats:
1. Raising Champions for Christ – Raising children in today's turbulent world is a challenge for even the bravest of parents and grandparents. Learn practical, eye-opening strategies that will strengthen your ability to raise your children to be caring, responsible adults.
2. Christian Children at Risk – What is really happening in the lives of America’s Christian children? It is time to reclaim our families for Christ. This session is a real "Wake-Up Call."
3. "Help! My family needs an attitude adjustment! "- Raising Thankful Children – Thankful attitudes and thankful actions come from thankful hearts. Help your family develop and attitude of gratitude.
4. "Help! My kids don't listen to me!" - Truth, Honesty and Integrity – How will your children know the importance of truth and honesty in a nation seemingly devoid of integrity? Learn practical ways to restore God’s standards in your family.
5. "Enough is Enough!" - Fight to Win Through Prayer and Spiritual Warfare - When we really get back to the basics, prayer will be a priority. Strongholds will come down as Christians follow God’s plan for spiritual warfare. Learn how to pray for your children.
6. Restoring Discipline and Respect in our Nation – Parents who love their children can establish respect and maintain discipline.
7. Victory Over Depression – Depression is preventing God’s purpose and plan from being fulfilled in too many homes. Families can break free from this generational stronghold. If you or someone you love is suffering from depression, you need to hear this message. Through God's Word and practical teaching you will clearly understand how to live depression-free. Be encouraged and renewed, allowing God to fulfill His purpose and plan in your life.
8. When Compassion Turns to Enabling – Christians are called to minister to others, and yet too much help may prevent the ones being helped from accepting responsibilities and growing into spiritual maturity. How much is too much? Answers from God’s Word.
9. Love In Action – Forgiveness and Restoration for Angry and Broken Hearts –
Is a broken heart, anger or hard feelings holding you or your family members in bondage? Explore God’s plan of forgiveness and restoration.
10. Confidence and Self-Esteen – Confidence in self or confidence in God? Discover the truth about self-esteem in the light of God’s Word. Learn to develop a lasting confidence in God.
11. Dating and Sex Education – Learn how parents can help their children honor God throughout the dating years.
12. Thank God for Teachers! (Teacher Appreciation – Church Service or Special Event) Celebrate the dedication of schoolteachers and encourage their ministry to our children as they serve God in both public and private schools.
© Mary Willock, 2014 - 2020